This Environmental Cleaning Technician course trains students how to reduce indoor environmental contaminants to a level that lowers the risk of spreading infection. This course is based upon guidelines set by health and safety authorities such as the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
This course is presented online in a "live-stream" format. Students will receive live, interactive training from real instructors via a video-conferencing platform.
Topics to be Covered:
- Introduction to Indoor Environmental Cleaning
- Safety Awareness for Workers
- Cleaning, Sanitization and Disinfection
- Cleaning Process
- Equipment Decontamination
- Daily Site Maintenance
Who Should Take This Course?
- Restoration Workers
- Sanitization Workers
- Janitorial Staff
- Companies Providing Environmental Cleaning Services